|Travel with Spirit®, the exciting faith-based, family friendly travel radio program has expanded to include a printed consumer magazine. Travel with Spirit features interviews from travel experts, authors, speakers and music artists all from a Christian travel perspective. Travel with Spirit® includes exciting travel, mission and ministry content from all over the world exclusively for the Christian consumer.
“Travel with Spirit® will speak to the many ways Christians are finding faith-based travel adventures that bring their faith alive,” says Honnie Korngold, founder of Christian Travel Finder (www.christiantravelfinder.com) and host of Travel with Spirit. “We believe there are unique travel opportunities throughout the world that are family friendly and faith enriching. “Travel with Spirit” will help identify those destinations, cruises and tours, show how Christian entertainers and ministries are creating such opportunities, and demonstrate that there can be meaningful adventure that the entire family can enjoy.” The segments and columns will include notable Christian music artists, authors and speakers who have participated in travel that combines relaxation and adventure with an emphasis on faith. Guests will offer expert insight to the exciting experiences faith-based travelers encounter and the magazine will provide a host of travel ideas that will fit anybody’s budget.
The print magazine format allows consumers, group leaders and travel agents the ability to retain your message. The electronic version provides direct response opportunities to your call-to-action and will allow for several methods of viewing and buying your products and services.
- 48 pages on quality gloss stock
- Distribution of 60,000 total print and electronic copies
- The magazine is geared for a female 25 to 54 year-old demographic.
Travel with Spirit® Magazine features unique segments and articles:
The magazine is geared for a female 25-54 year-old demographic.
- Cece Winans and World Vision in Africa
- Sonicflood ministering in Turkey
- Missionary Moments from Around the Globe
- Cruise with a Cause Bahamas Missions Cruise with Josh McDowell
- The Holy Land Experience in Orlando
- Steve Arterburn, John Townsend and Henry Cloud in France and Italy
- Following in the Footsteps of Apostle Paul in Greece and Turkey
- Nashville, Tennessee at Gospel Music Week
- Spirit West Coast Del Mar Festival
- Disney family getaways
- Billy Graham historical tour
- Private Island adventure in Bora Bora
- Experience the Holy Land…in Orlando
- Exploring the Biblical Mosaic of Jordan
- Travel Tips and suggestions
- Family-friendly travel
- Christian Cruises
- How to start a travel ministry in your church
- Resources from the best Christian camps, conferences, retreats and Christian music festivals
- On the Road with Christian Music Artists
- Resources from the best Christian tour and travel suppliers
The Christian segment is one of the largest growing consumer segments in the Country With 218 million Americans considering themselves Christians…this is about 77% of the US population. Also, 2.1 billion people worldwide identify themselves as Christian.
Faith-based travel, tourism, and hospitality is a dynamic $18-billion global industry with 300 million travelers. In North America alone, it is estimated at $10 billion
The Travel Industry Association of America reported last November that one in four travelers are currently interested in “spiritual vacations.” The appeal spans the ages with approximately one-third of each age group (18-34, 35-54, and 55+) expressing interest in taking such a vacation. And programs. Few other travel industry segments can boast such impressive numbers.
People of faith are now finding ways to integrate their beliefs into their everyday lives. We’ve seen this in the past five years with the astounding success of faith-based movies, books, and music. Titles like The Passion of the Christ, The Chronicles of Narnia, and The Purpose-Driven Life have forged new territory with consumers. These faith-based titles have become top national sellers and even household names. And not to be forgotten, Christian music itself has climbed to the top of the charts and today outsells even Classical and Jazz combined. Faith-based travel is mirroring this same phenomenal growth. Travel with Spirit™ will deliver content that resonates with this enormous consumer segment.
DOWNLOAD MEDIA KIT (PDF File Requires Adobe® Reader®)